When you travel to another country, which is on the supported list (https://www.jarvisen.com/pages/global-data-coverage-1), the translator should be able to automatically switch and connect to the local data network in that country.
If it doesn't work, please try the following steps.
1. Make sure the country you travel is on the supported list here
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen, and turn on "Mobile Data" and "Wi-Fi". Connect to a working Wi-Fi to make sure you have Internet access so that the device can get the activation signal from the local mobile network provider.
3. Wait for 5-10 mins, turn off "Wi-Fi" and only have "Mobile Data" turned on. Check if there is any 4G icon shown on the top left corner of the screen and see if the mobile data connection is working.
4. If not, restart the translator and repeat step 2 and 3 for one more time.
5. If it still doesn't work, contact us at jarvisen.com/support and we will reply to you promptly.